A Close Protection Operative is a person with a professional background, who’s responsible for providing security services in case of direct and indirect threat, including:
CENTER-A offers professional training under the following categories:
We announce a set for a ten-day course Сlose Protection Qperative VIP + 1 from 06.1120 to 15.11.20, taught using theoretical and practical exercises. Classes are held in the classroom, gym, shooting range and in urban conditions using the equipment and facilities of the Center. Accommodation and meals are included in the price. The training course for bodyguards and security officers is based on the requirements of the world-renowned British agency SIA, and the adaptation of Ukrainian reactions. Upon successful completion of the training, graduates will receive a diploma of the Training Center of the established standard and a Certificate of the state standard of obtaining a qualification for the profession "Security Guard". All instructors of the Training Center are professionals, world-class athletes, veterans of special forces and employees of personal security groups with many years of experience.
"Center-A" is recruiting for a two-week course "PERSONAL SECURITY OFFICER. LEVEL 1. VIP + 1 »(CLOSE PROTECTION OPERATIVE. LEVEL 1. VIP + 1).
Dates of the course: from September 27 to October 10, 2021.
CPO LEVEL 1 is a basic training course for personal security officers, which covers the necessary knowledge and skills for effective general physical protection of a VIP person. The course consists of nine modules, after which students take a mandatory exam.
1. Theory of personal protection (risks, identification of threats, tactics of protection of the person in various conditions: walking, on motor transport, indoors, etc.).
2. Tactical training (escorting the guarded person on foot in the open). Includes 280 shots per person.
3. Conflictology, profiling, ethics of personal protection.
4. Counter-sniping measures (theory and practice).
5. Individual fire training (short-barreled weapons). Includes 600 shots per person
6. Course of physical training (general physical training, hand-to-hand combat, percussion, detention, use of special means).
7. Special engineering training (explosive devices, their detection in the car and indoors). Includes theoretical and practical classes.
8. Pre-emergency care (BLS, Basic Life Support), includes theory and practice.
9. Legal training (rights and responsibilities of a personal security officer, aspects of the use of weapons, interaction with law enforcement agencies).
10. Exam (theory and fire training)
The course includes: training, classes in the gym and shooting range, weapons, ammunition, ammunition. Accommodation and meals on the basis of "Center-A" are provided for a fee.
In the case of passing the course with your weapons and ammunition, the cost is reduced accordingly.
Course duration: 14 days
Course price: $ 1750
Number of seats: 6
Details and registration for the course by phone: 067-466-46-83
On October 2-3 (Saturday-Sunday), Center-A will host a unique two-day training seminar for PERSONAL SECURITY OFFICERS!
The seminar will consist of a theoretical and practical part, and will allow students to gain knowledge of the theory of personal protection, to work out practical skills of escorting a VIP person and repelling an attack on her.